|Iraqi Central Bank
General Directorate for Controlling Foreign
|Subject/ in and out foreign currency information|
And Dinar, gold from Iraq
|According to the two items provisions (1-A) and (3) from the
article (4) from the Law of the Central Bank of Iraq Number 56 – 2004 it has
been decided to follow:-|
- It is allowed for the Iraqi to transfer no more than (10,000) dollar (ten
thousand dollar) with him at time of leaving Iraq for covering his traveling
and staying expenses.
- It is allowed for the Iraqi to transfer no more than 100,000 Iraqi Dinar
(one hundred thousand Iraqi Dinar) with him at time of traveling out of Iraq
for covering the traveling expenses.
- It is allowed to the Iraqi to take with him/her personal jewels out of
Iraq less than (100) gram (one hundred gram) but to certify to bring them in
his/her way back to Iraq.
- It is allowed to the foreign person who wants to leave to take foreign
currency out of Iraq as an account which must not exceed the agreed account
in his first coming to Iraq through the frontier point on the foreign
transfer form number (8) within a year of his entrance.
- It is allowed to the foreign person who wants to leave to take personal
gold on a condition that he had declared in the specified form in his first
coming to Iraq but within a year of his entrance and declaration.
- Any increasing in these accounts mentioned above will result in
transferring them out of Iraq for importing purposes and foreign businesses
which are unexamined by the banking system after offering the documents
which certify transferring request.
Ministry of Finance/Legal Department to take a note with thanks
Ministry of Justice, formal news paper hoping to spread the instruction
Above in the formal news paper and to notify us with respect.
Iraqi Central Bank/Al-Basra Branch
Iraqi Central Bank/Al-Mossil Branch
all Bank Directorates
Financial Control Commission in the Central Bank of Iraq
Interior Control Department